Properly preparing billable hours is incredibly important - and often overlooked. In this course, you'll learn the importance of billable hours, how to calculate them, maintain efficiency, and exceed expectations at your firm!
Doing so will not only improve your performance at your workplace, but with your team and a clients as well.
Step-by-step breakdown of how to properly calculate billable hours
Tips on how to stay focused and ensure your worth
Interactive quizzes to test test your learning after each chapter
Breakdown the Billable Hours
- The importance of breaking down your hours needed on a daily basis because of staying on track with billing goals, not having to make up hours, and being overall more productive. Also, how to maintain consistent billing by having set hours everyday consistently to have a steady flow of billable hours.
Insuring Your Worth
- An in-depth explanation on how to ensure your worth on paper by billing the amount required, billing at least 10% or more than the required billable hours, and finding out from your superior what an exceptionally good amount of billable hours would be.
- The importance of learning billing guidelines so you can be informed and be able to bill what the client will approve. Doing so will teach you how the client prefers their hours to be documented, and how to successfully support why certain hours were billed.
- An overview on how to avoid getting billable hours rejected for payment by the client - by being as detailed as possible. Understanding how to prevent lost hours will help you prevent your hours from being reduced by the client.
- An in-depth explanation on how to be as focused as possible on billing by managing time, having tasks written down, and minimizing distractions.